Help & Support
- Youth Central Intake Care Coordination (CICC)
617-661-3991 ext. 116
- Clean and Sober Teens Living Empowered (CASTLE)
- Beth Israel Deaconess Plymouth Integrated Care Initiative 508-746-8590 ext. 5216
- South Bay Mental Health, Plymouth
- Gosnold, Inc.
- Clean Slate
- High Point, Plymouth
- Baystate Community Services, Plymouth
508-830-3444 ext. 331
- Norcap Lodge, Foxboro
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Brockton
- Teen Challenge
Publications For Parents
- Is Your Teen Using
- Preparing Your Young Children for a Healthy Drug-Free Future
- Preventing Substance Use Starts at Home
- Talking to Your Middle School-Aged Child About Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drugs
- Preventing Underage Drinking… Priceless
- Understanding Substance Abuse Services
- Tips for Protecting your Kids from Addiction
Publications For Youth
Project Outreach is a collaboration of Public Safety Agencies and Healthcare Providers created to respond to the ever growing number of opiate overdoses by conducting follow-up visits within 12-24 hours after an overdose. The program is not limited to those addicted to opiates, it is for everyone impacted by addiction.
Learn to Cope is a non-profit support network that offers education, resources, peer support and hope for parents and family members coping with a loved one addicted to opiates or other drugs. Founded by Joanne Peterson in 2004, the organization has grown to include over 7000 members as of August 2015, and has become a nationally recognized model for peer support and prevention programming.
GRASP was founded to help provide sources of help, compassion and most of all, understanding for families or individuals who have had a loved one die as a result of substance abuse or addiction.
Friends and families of problem drinkers find understanding and support at Al-Anon and Alateen meetings.